four seasons tour

Our Lady of Mercy Museum, Craft/Gift Shop and Tea Room

Adjacent to Our Lady of Mercy Heritage Church is a former rectory constructed in 1952 and restored. It houses the museum, tea room and craft shop, which provides one of a kind products. The main museum features artifacts which depict the history of local culture and heritage.

Hours of Operation
June 28 – Aug 28 10:00am – 5:00pm

Contact Information

103 Main Street Port au Port West
March 2, 2016
(709) 648-2745